Hey there! It’s a pleasure to meet you.
Life is a journey filled with memorable moments. Photos draw us back to what matters. I believe that everyone should be able to hold on to them. This is where I come in. My goal is to provide you with the highest level of service and quality of photos at a reasonable price. I’m based in Irvine, CA but travel throughout the nation for wedding shoots.
- I grew up in China (but people say that I don’t have an accent).
- I went to University of Michigan and moved to Irvine in 2017 for my exciting new career.
- I love cooking, singing, and singing while cooking.
- I play piano and am obsessed with music.
- I love what I do and I do it well (I hope you feel the same way of my photography).
- My wife and I have 2 cats – Cake and Daisy. Cake thinks that she’s the queen of everything. Daisy eats a lot and is a good masseuse – she loves stepping on us.
- I also love dogs.
- And…I can’t wait to meet you in person!